Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 25, 2008

Info Post
I love metallics and I dabble in both silver and gold clothing, but my heart belongs to shiny sparkly silver. It's always been my favourite metallic, I feel that on me (and only on me) gold looks cheap and I refuse to wear gold jewellry.

I don't really know why, I always have. My sister is the exact opposite and will only wear gold. Is this strange? Do most people have such a clear preference?

This is probably my second favourite vintage dress after the paisley one seen here (linking to myself... is this pretentious?) It also gets a lot less wear because of the material which is quite night-timey. It's also very heavy being made of a stiff brocade and lined in heavy cotton.
That being said though, it was love at first sight between me and this dress simply because its reversible. I'm not sure if its meant to be reversed but I can and often do wear it with the buttons at the front because it's such a cool detail and I want to be able to look down at it.
That being said, the front is pretty cool too.

Relating to my previous post, the top outfit is one which sums up all of my loves. Bright clashing colours, tights, vintage, sparkly fabrics and buttons. They're all there. Also the top photo is about two years old now. I'm not sure whether I should have moved on from coloured tights now...
Tomorrow (hopefully), I'll go through the items/trends/styles that I'm challenged by/suck at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment