Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Info Post


Since it's already wednesday, heres a little update about my last week, a weird but a lot of fun week. Ha.

I have to dig deep on knowing and making sure I'll not forget what I've done the couple of days. Working was one of them, as I'm working my ass off to buy the things I need, or I think I'll need, haha, but also to make sure I can afford everything on my future trips: fashionweek London and fashionweek Paris next month.

- A few minutes later -

I've just wrote down my week, weekend, saturdaynight, and I, no, will not publish it. Not that many horrible things happenned, but this will not fit my image and it was waaaaay too long and waaaaay to boring. In short it was, working, drinking, police, trouble, dancing, fun, five parties, afterparty, not sleeping home, karaoke, fun, working, working, writing, etc. Oh and I wanted to see Wall-E but instead we went to Mamma Mia, horrible, don't go there. Don't. Abba is in my mind, ever since. Woah!

Oh, and this upcoming saturday, my Dad and I are going to jump out of a plane. Indeed, you've read this right, we're going to skydive or how you call it, haha. And I'm scaaaaaared! It was a present, or more an idea, on fathersday. But let me write a few things down, just in case I'll die..

I'll not die, I'm not ready, the world isn't ready and all. Let me make this clear to you.

But if I do. Please dress me up in one of the upcoming Balenciaga coats, the shiny ones.
And since they're not out yet, something by Lanvin would be nice aswell.

JC, I want that ring. Jean Paul, I need you do to the guestlist.
Someone do my hair, someone do my makeup. Or maybe just put a big big hat on me, to cover my face aswell. Bought a Philip Tracy one today, Christopher knows which one.

All my clothes go to Jean Paul, he'll know what to do with it.
And give away my macbook, phone and all. Make someone happy please.

I do not want any Abba, I said NO Aynouk, or the fucking Spice Girls or anything on my all-come-and-dress-in-only-black day.
I want drama, dragqueens, all my friends, chocolate cookies, cake, black food, wodka and juicy drinks and pianomusic.

Do not put me under the ground, burn my ass, but do not put me in a bottle or something else either.
Everything should be black, shiny black please. If I'm still alive by sunday, I'll draw it all, put a note with it, just in case.

I wonder if theres anyone who has my log-in details for all the pages and this blog, hmm..


Anyway, I will not die. But if there will not be any posts after saturday, google me to see if I'm still alive. Ha :)
Oh goddamn, I'm so scared. But if I can do this, and try smiling and waving as a camera is taping me, I'll survive anything.

Goodnight for now, I'm off to dreamland.

Adieu, x


photo: anna jacobsen from stylesight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment