Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 23, 2008

Info Post


















This year I told my dad that I wasn't going to give him another stupid-ass book or little bullshit gift for fathersday. I told him I would love to do something with him, together, simply us two and no-one else. So after a few options, we decided on going skydiving. Eh, what? Indeed, sky-di-ving!

Two months later, it was today, an ordinary saturday, as we hopped in the car and drove to Teuge. Where? Indeed, somewhere in the middle of fucking no-where, a little spot in The Netherlands we would never found if TomTom our GPS wasn't our new best friend. So, by the time we arrived, an hour too early, we had to wait, for two fucking hours. And after that even an hour more..

So a few drinks, bites, snacks, later.. it was time to go! Get intructions, an outfit.. no, no black one this time, ha. Red is making her comeback, so it's still fashionable, haha. Anyway, meeting the people who are put on us, just to make sure we wern't going to die and it was set! Next thing I know, we're in the little plane thing, seeing people from the 10.000feet or like 3,5km jump, or more likely, fall out of the airplane.

How it was? Amazing. Will I ever do this again? Deff! Oh my god, how I love to be high in the sky, such a great and relaxed feeling, wow! Plus, it was great doing something like this with my Dad, as we both have another life we're living and not often see eachother. There will deff be more, we have to continue this!

Anyway, back home, working on Mykro and London Fashionweek! But today I was a falling star, in a good way, haha. And not even the sky is my limit! Love for you all! Big smile from here, just peek the photos. I don't look at my best in them, but still. Ha. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment