Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 14, 2010

Info Post

Outfit Details:
shorts: Aryn K via Modcloth
hat & tights: UO
jacket: H&M


I wanna thank you all so much for all the awesome vegan cooking sites you sent me! I've accumulated quite a stack of recipes I'd like to try, and I think I'll start with some baking this weekend! In the mean time, I'll leave you with a small list of things I'm into right now. Since this blog is turning into a personal journal anyway!

  • The Black Keys & Bones Malones. Both of these groups have a way of making me feel like I get cooler when I listen to them. I'll be seeing them both live soon. Bones Malones actually used to work at the cafe I work at and will be performing here next week, and if any of you are in Montreal, you should definitely stop by and check it out! Especially if you're into raspy Tom Waits-ish blues and such! As for the Black Keys, well they're playing our Montreal music fest, Osheaga and I'll be there this year, since Mike and I couldn't afford a trip to Tennessee for Bonnaroo!
  • Francesca's post about wanting to overhaul her closet and fill it with simple pinks and blacks and navy blues! It hit the nail right on the head with how I've been feeling too!
  • Homemade mint lemonade. I don't generally like mint in things, but I never knew how much more I would like my lemonade with some fresh mint in there!
  • Vegan Yum Yum, which a bunch of you suggested to me. It's page after page after page of delicious vegan recipes, that are really, really well explained and so pretty to look at!
  • Small Czech towns that Mike is visiting and writing me about right now! And the fact that his band, Trigger Effect made it into the top ten of three different categories of the Montreal Mirror's Best of Montreal 2010 Poll!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If all goes according to plan I will be surrounding myself with packing boxes and egg substitutes, and will try to remember to take pictures of my baking endeavors to share with you next week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment