Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Info Post
lace collection

lace collection

lace collection

lace collection

lace collection

lace collection

As you can see I got a little carried away photographing the above dresses (also carried away caressing hair/face) but can you blame me? Are they not most excellent? I've gathered up a few dresses that I've collected during my travels to put in the shop tomorrow as we're finally settled in one place for the next two weeks (three weeks until my own bed) allowing me a fair amount of time to get back to this part of business. I've got quite a collection for you! All sorts of handsome Cracks style attire, lacey numbers and pretty cotton patterned dresses.

My partner and I spent last week prepping garments and having patterns made for our first Loved One collection! Very excited to soon share it with you (am most excited about the lingerie portion of the collection).

I've noticed that there have been a few new eyeballs around here lately thanks to a very generous write-up earlier this week. Please feel free to introduce yourselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment