Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Info Post
I like getting emails from people I've secretly admired from afar. I mentioned that I got some Hansel from Basel socks for my birthday a week or so ago, and the next day, I had a lovely email from Hannah, who runs and owns the company - one I've got saved in my favourites and like to make imaginary "what I would buy" lists in their shopping carts. They make socks and stockings and tights - good ones, with silky ribs and little embroideries and prints. So I asked her to write us a list of top ten things...

postalco notepads



pantone colorbooks




klean kanteen - always in my purse! don't waste money on bottled water!



burts bee carrot spray - wakes me up when i start spacing out.



slow and steady wins the race - i wear this everyday



saipua soaps - another one of my most favorite things.



peonies - important decoration



hfb silk crew socks - perfectly go with my brogues


laura urbiniti - i love her underwear



this amazing lamp - i want this lamp so badly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment