Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 28, 2010

Info Post
I'd heard about Uncommon cases a few months ago via My Love For You... and I thought it was such a nice idea, because lets face it ... iphone/ipod cases are typically snorish or tacky. And then I found out a few weeks ago you could upload your own image and that was the deciding factor! I had to make my own!

I had a hard time finding an image I liked that was over 2,000 x 2,000 pixels - but I ended up zooming into this image from a Pintauro book:

magicbox35



The case came a few days ago and I couldn't be happier with the quality/printing !

custom Uncommon iphone case





But, I sort of settled when I chose this print ... I really wanted a seahorse but I wasn't sure if the printing would be fine enough to capture all the tiny details .. but after seeing the case in person (and then seeing JT's on The SF Style I decided to go ahead and order the seahorse design this morning.

** Update! I found a home for the case and my new seahorse case should be getting here in about a week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment