Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 29, 2010

Info Post
It's been a while since I wrote something here, I'm not sure why. But since I'll going away to Nice next week I figure I should try to post a few updates before I leave and take a 3 week internet break. I have a blog post about hats coming up next week, and I'll probably make a quick outfit post. Anyway...



I made some really tasty brownies for mother's day. They're honey-flavoured and rich brownies, served with mango chutney, all you need is:
140 g butter
2.5 dl sugar
1.5 dl flour
2 table spoons of cocoa
2 table spoons of honey
1 pinch of salt
1 tea spoon of powdered vanilla flavoured sugar
2 eggs
mango chutney

Start by putting the owen on 175c and melt the butter in a casserole.

Carefullt mix the eggs with the flour and whip it spongy, then add the rest of the ingredients.

Pour the mixture in a ovenware and bake the brownies for 15 minutes.

Let the brownies cool and serve them with mango chutney. Tastes great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment