Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 28, 2010

Info Post
I just dug these up from a couple of months ago. My sister joined Mike and I for dinner at his Mom's house, and we stopped by the old Felix Leclerc house again so she could see it in all it's decaying, crumbly gloriousness. It was a gorgeous day, sort of a fluke weekend in the middle of April, the weather got all perfect and Spring timey, and all the leaves started to come out and then we got snow again. All that has changed though and now it feels like mid July here in Montreal. Yesterday was so hot out, it was comparable to the temperatures we felt on our Southern road trip last Summer!
Anyhow, this dress is something I have worn about a million times since my sister's friend gave it to her a couple years ago. I can't believe it hasn't shown up on this blog before...and I think I'll need to do it justice in a post where you can see it a little clearer. But it's a handmade dress that this girl's Grandmother made for herself years ago, and it's just about my favourite item in my closet! The rest is all thrifted, except those sandals that are Miss Mooz that I bought via Endless.com and had shipped to Quincy who so graciously shipped them across the border to me! I wear them all the time, they're the comfiest things in the world!
Well Mike gets back in a little over a week and we're leaving the very next morning for a few days in Boston where I have a very exciting blogger meetup planned! One I've been hoping to make happen for ages, but hasn't been possible until now! Either way, Boston is so pretty that I'm sure lots of blog photo opportunities will present themselves and I'll have some material to share with you guys for Mike's next tour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment