Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 20, 2010

Info Post
Here are some things I have been reading that you might like to read too.

Anna at Door Sixteen writes about Jonathan Safran Foer's book Eating Animals: a balanced and honest account of being vegetarian and not, and how and why. I have been thinking a lot lately about what I eat and why.

Lucy at Ink introduced me to a new publication called Vestoj. It's an independently published, advertising free periodical that uses a different art director each issue and covers fashion from an intellectual standpoint (without being utterly pretentious). It's edited by Anja Aronowsky Cronberg, whose last job was at the amazing Acne Paper. Lucy points us to an interview with her at WOW, which is a Sportmax site that profiles women - the site title stands for Way of Women. It's a really, really good site - and miles better than any other fashion house content I've seen - it really stands out. Scans above are courtesy of Lucy.



My friend Louise wrote about an event called Private Dances on her blog Grow Fonder a few days ago. I keep reading it over and over because it just sounds so beautiful.



I really liked these pictures of Chelsea when I saw them on Hanneli Mustaparta's blog. Then I realised she's from Auckland, and make beautiful music, both solo and with her band Teacups. She has such a beautiful, beautiful blog - her photography is wonderful and it's so thoughtful and carefully done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment