Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post




So I was munchin on some pickles the other day and got a call from Sitch telling me about this awesome sale Violent Green is having. Had to take a look for myself so popped into the VG Ann street store and bammmp...I walked out with a tonne of awesome deals. My highlights to make me the guidette of all guidettes has to be these Stolen Girlfriends Club pieces. This leather jacket and little knit shorts are going to get some serious wear when I hit the shore. The cute little staff ( linda) told me you can email them at info@violentgreen.com.au if you wanna purchase online. Later bitches.
snooksx


STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB BONDAGE JACKET ( black leather) was $635 now 40% off so only $381! available in Violent Green Ann street store
 DETAIL

STOLEN GIRLFRIENDS CLUB: CABLE STRIPE SHORT ( charcoal/ black) was $140 now 40% off so only $84!! Available in Violent Green Ann street store
 DETAIL

posted by VG guest blogger $nooki

VG MID YEAR SALE NOW ON IN ALL VIOLENT GREEN STORES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment