Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 21, 2012

Info Post




Started my standard Thursday with the usual G T L ( gym, tan, laundry ) but instead of the laundry, I thought it wise to head into the VG sale. Dayyyyyyyyyum, what a good move that was. Saved me a chunk of change $$$ and I didn't even have to do the laundry. Got to trade in the ed hardies for some wayyyyy better items. Picked up a classic bomber jacket from Saturdays Surf NYC (30% off), some Cheap Monday jeans ( 30% off) and had some spare change to splash out for my little honey Paula and get her the soft as butter womens Ksubi Biker leather jacket ( 20%off). I'm so happy, I'm gonna hit up Karma and do some jersey turnpiking!


VIOLENT GREEN " THE SITUATION" MID YEAR SALE NOW ON IN ALL VIOLENT GREEN STORES


SATURDAYS SURF NYC "GOOSE" BOMBER JACKET (khaki) was $230 now 30% off!

CHEAP MONDAY "TIGHT"(fantastic blue) was $90 now 30% off!

KSUBI WOMENS LEATHER BIKER JACKET (natural) was $899 now 30% off!
posted by VG guest blogger...THE $ITUATION 

VIOLENT GREEN'S "THE SITUATION" MID YEAR SALE NOW ON IN ALL VIOLENT GREEN STORES

0 comments:

Post a Comment