Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, June 9, 2012

Info Post
I'm back at my parents place in Stockholm. I'll be working all summer accept for about a week in July. I'm still looking forward to a summer in the city with long warm days, bright nightwalks through the streets and cold beers while watching the sunset over the water. However, so far it's been nothing but cold and rain in Stockholm (only 5 degrees today!). So I'm staying inside dreaming about the summer I was hoping would greet me once I got home to the city where I grew up and kept my romantic nostalgia throughout the year.

So here's a nice summery moodboard wich will have to be enough until the real summer arrives in Stockholm:

 Notes: working girl, Molly Ringwald, plastic, city, Francoise Hardy, Monika Zetterlund, a bout de souffle, Taxi Driver, short-shorts, sunglasses, floppy hats, subway, colour, flower pattern

Inspirational items I put together on stylesays for summer: Sea Sex and Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment