Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 11, 2008

Info Post


A good long while ago I purchased this dress from Liebemarlene Vintage. I had seen it before in one of her Wardrobe Remix photos and it was one of those love-at-first-sight dresses.... When she put it up on ebay I figured it'd be another one of those things online that you wish for, but don't end up winning (like this Mama Stone Vintage dress some other lucky girl won) But, by some crazy luck, I won the auction!

When Rhiannon sent the dress she also sent along some other lovely things. (Including this black bag that I'm holding! - she's the sweetest!)

The dress looked so perfect on her, the way she styled it with the brown accessories - but when I put it on I looked ridiculous! it was a bit too short and the white and blue looked too childish on me.... A few tea bags later, and the dress was just right!

I was also lucky enough to have superstar Jeff Allen take these pictures! We ran around a big field and it was practically dark, but he has himself a magic camera and the pictures came out perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment