Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 22, 2008

Info Post
today is kind of boring. in a good, relaxing way. if everything that has cropped up in the last two days actually happens though, then this boredom is just the calm before the storm...
allow me to express myself in point form.

  • stef and i are on the lookout for a new improvable humble abode.
  • kristina lamarre may potentially have hooked me up with some sweet extra cash
  • i'm gonna be selling a bunch of stuff i don't like this sunday at the tam tams
  • my boss cut a whole bunch of my hours for this fall. so now i work only 3 days a week.
  • an advisor from concordia personally wrote me an e-mail asking for some info so she could review my file for admission into English Literature this january semester. not my ideal program, but an in is an in!
  • isabel bought me really cute earrings!
to summarize ... my life is on the verge of yet another 180! hopefully i've learned a few coping strategies in the last couple of years and i'll manage the whole thing a little better!

on a less exciting, albeit just as life altering note, i'm seriously looking into finding a wonderful family for my beloved and most precious Lola to go live with. My upcoming busy schedule (by upcoming i mean over the next several years) is weighing heavy on my single-mommy conscience and i'm feeling more and more negligent of that wonderful pup.
if anyone knows of loving, caring, WONDERFUL, families with a backyard who are looking at getting a dog, let them know this one won't cost a cent (the idea of making profit of my pooch just doesn't sit well) and that she is the most fantasticly friendly little rascal despite a bad habit or two (that anyone with a little more experience than me should be able to correct easily enough)!

sigh! life sure is a changin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment