Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 22, 2008

Info Post
I can't force my brain to wrap itself around all the upcoming changes in my life. If i knew exactly what was going to happen in the next month it might be easier to come up with coping strategies that work...
in the meantime while everything including my sanity remains in limbo, i will distract myself with pretty pictures and ideas of things i would like to own:

long hair, a vanity and possibly even a corset...




















a big warm scarf and knee socks for train rides through europe...




















a cropped leather jacket to rough up some girly dresses






















some men's shirts that are quick and easy to wear with leggings






















more floppy tuques

















some loose high waisted skirts




















a little white dress





















...there. i think my mind is off it for a little while. now let me clean my room and hopefully by the time i'm done mikey will be back from rimouski or wherever he is and he can cuddle me back into a passably good mood.

sorry to friends who thought me anti social tonight. not super cool meaghan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment