Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 29, 2008

Info Post












A little while ago I recieved an email from Sony, as they came up with Rolly, their new music robot, who can dance, brings you very nice music, a little danceshow, etc. They asked if I wanted to test it as it's not out yet in Europe, so I did.



After recieving the package, I immediately fell in love with my Rolly. Which is called Sed now by the way. But that's another story. Anyway! At first it was a little harsh to get the Rolly started, as it only works on Windows and myself and most of the people I know only use Apple/Mac.



But with a little help, it finally worked out and I was able to put some music on my Rolly.



Peek what the Rolly can do and looks like:









And now that I'm using Sed for the last couple of days, I still love to watch him. It's insane how a small something, has such an amazing volume in it, the sound is abs. awesome. But also, simply the way it looks, I believe you can watch it for hours and still not get fed-up with it.



Mostly it's also very handy, when chilling with friends, when working somewhere, I've been bringing it to several places already, so nice to have some of your favorite music with you and to hear it, without an entire plug in box system, lala.



What I do miss, is the earphone-option. If you could put earphones in, Rolly could just easily be put in your pocket. Or when you're somewhere you can't play loud music, having some earphones would be great.





Anyway, I wonder what it will cost here in Europe and when it pops out. All I can say is that a Rolly looks very stylish, has an amazing sound, is mucho fun to watch and also to take with you. But mostly that it could be an absolute musthave. Also since, what I've just seen on the website, they just came up with a black version!



How stylish can it get? I say, keep an eye on these ones. They're fierce! x





Oh, and a small vid I made, since my Rolly looks his best during night, ha. Peek Supermodel Sed.







0 comments:

Post a Comment