Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 24, 2008

Info Post


.... My computer is off to the doctor's tomorrow. It's in need of a new logic board (eeek!) and for the past week I've been borrowing computers here and there. So - the blog quietness is starting to set in, even though I'm not even trying!!

That means for the next few days I have no excuses but to be spending my free time stitching and mending the enormous pile of clothing that's been haunting me all summer - and the other half of that time will be spent with my hands dipped in laundry bubbles or attached to an iron. Yep, it should be a fun week (and I'm only being sarcastic about the sewing part, I really do love laundry and stubborn stains and ironing! The sewing is awful because I only have tedious things to do like fixing hems and mending holes, nothing easy like loose buttons)

Oh, and if you're wondering- that little black top is from the 30's and one of the things that needs some handiwork this week, as well as the slip.
And then there's the medical drawings! I just got these in the mail and I'm excited about them! They're a seventh grader's biology sketches from 1900!

0 comments:

Post a Comment