Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Info Post

My blog-cation is going fairly well, thank you. I admit I miss the blog terribly, but am feeling so swamped that it's nice to have one less pressing thing on my plate for a few weeks. Still, a few quick things I couldn't resist:

Cheers! The dressing room shoes at Carol Mitchell in Tysons Galleria (above) might actually be more fun than their selection of amazing clothes. Jil Sander mega-platforms? We were dying! {In related news, this fall's Marni wooden platform pumps have just moved to the top of my dream wishlist…}

Cheers! We couldn't get enough of the juicy details behind the great Elle divide. Dishy mag gossip, y'all!

Cheers! We're excited to announce that we're off to NY Fashion Week in a few weeks! It's our first full NY fashion week, and we are jumping up and down with excitement. Yes, literally. {Bounce, bounce.} Now, what to pack…?

Jeers! First I start spotting multiple misspellings in my Vogue, and now this! (See below.) Poor Hanii Y. And for shame, Nordstrom. For shame. {Update} Hmmm... Maybe I'm wrong -- Barney's has the dress under "Hanni Y." too. Diffusion line? General industry confusion? Can someone with more Google patience enlighten me please? I think we have all decided together that it's definitely Hanii Y, and so we return to our original message: For shame, Nordstrom. For shame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment