Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 28, 2008

Info Post
So you haven't heard much from me because I've been really, really sick. It's just the flu, but it has really taken the wind out of my sails. I'm feeling as though I'm on the up though, so I'm attempting to do something other than lie in my bed and feel intensely sorry for myself.

Recently I was tagged by the lovely Jayne to reveal six quirks about myself. Here goes -
  1. If I had a super power, it would be finding things. I seem to have the odd ability to find things (items of clothing, books etc) when other people can't remember where they put them or lost them or something. I inherited it from my mum.
  2. When I was in Year 10, I went through a stage where all I would do is either watch Gone With The Wind or read Gone With The Wind. I was also in love with Rhett Butler. Intensely in love with a fictional character who was old with a moustache. I'm clearly the raddest kid out.
  3. Hardcore music calms me down.
  4. I can only sleep on the side of the bed closet to the door.
  5. I'll spend $60 dollars on a vintage dress, but I'll struggle to spend $20 on a skirt from Valleygirl.
  6. When I'm baking biscuits, sometimes I don't even get to the final batter stage (eggs, milk, flour, sugar, butter stage) before I start eating the dough. Sometimes I only get as far as the butter, sugar stage.

As for tagging, I suck at it. However, I'm really interested if people want to share things on their blog or even just in the comments. I really enjoy finding out things about bloggers because I feel as though I already know you a little bit.

Another recent discovery is that of Wikstenmade. Honestly, this clothing is beautiful and I just wish that I'd found out about it before many of the items sold out.

Alison Skirt

Orchard House Dress

Summer Ellybeth Dress

Designer Jenny Gordy makes some of the sweetest pieces I've ever seen. I love how simple the lines are and how I could imagine one thousand different ways of wearing these pieces. Jenny also has a fantastic blog which you can find here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment