Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 28, 2008

Info Post













Yesterday at night I did a photoshoot with Duy Quoc Vo, having good friend Bubba, as the model. The idea was to have an all white/nude/little nekked boy in the night, to work on the contrast. I love the black and nude thing, still, but it's too boring to keep it in the outfits, so better to take it to the next level, as we're having the night as the black and turned the model in the white/nude thing-y.

Jean Paul and Jan Clemens joined the crew and eventhough our hair and makeup called us to say she's sick, my agent found another one, who turned out to be really nice to work with. It truly was really nice working with her! Anyway, after working the entire day, and night, I finally got some time to sleep, as I'm already off towards another meeting for another shoot.

Anyway, the shoot has turned out to be amazing and I'll post some photos when recieving them from Duy. On to the next one, captain!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment