Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Info Post


Lykke Li - Breaking it up.

I don't love the video, I don't hate it either, but she's so stunning and with a song like this, she could've pulled it off, a little more. Oh well, at least she came with a new vid again. And I abs. can't wait to see her, live, within a month, fucking hell yeah!

Okay, enough way-too-happy talk. I'm off towards the city to get my last stylingitems and go to work, tonight I'm shooting Bubba in the abs. dark, flashlights allover, can't waaaait! x



Update!



Solange - Sandcastle Disco.

Thanks Jean Paul for sending these, and as we both love Solange, wow. Beyonce's sister got less booty and a better taste, so great to see. And eventhough that feather thing is yellow, I wouldn't mind. Call me yellowbird, bluebird or simply Pino, it's all fine. And the shoeeeeees, wow wow. Fierce! x


source: youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment