Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Info Post
BEHOLD.
THE COMME DES GARCONS/H&M COLLABORATION COLLECTION.STOP IT!!!! MAKE THE BLONDE ARMY OF FASHIONABLE HENCHMEN STOP!!!!!!!
The more painful part: H&M wanted Rei to do a kid's line but she "didn't feel like it".

ouch.


Can you imagine how epic that would be? CHILDISH cdg?? Oh god...oh god....hyperventilating...breathe breathe breathe breathe.

But it's COOL though. No BIGGIE. Not like all the future of America are sitting in a hole clinging to each other and CRYING THEIR EYES out. But WHATEVS. While everyone else is stocking up on ReiK I'll just sit at home counting my pennies and playing the same Jack Johnson song repeatedly til it beats All The Young Dudes on my Top 25 Most Played list. I guess it's the same thing. Kinda. Except for that then everyone will be posting about what they bought and I'll just be sitting at home counting my pennies and playing the same Jack Johnson song repeatedly til it beats All The Young Dudes on my Top 25 Most Played list.

I guess I can settle for a couple sizes too big. That polka dot blouse is kinda cool, I suppose. Fine, fine, I give in. If it means that much to you I'll buy a shirt, but only for your benefit. I am being completely selfless here.

But once the collection is all sold out I'm kidnapping Rei and forcing her to design a collection especially for me. So there.

*storms off in a huff*

[photos minus the intimidating and snide model remarks: catwalkqueen]

0 comments:

Post a Comment