Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 25, 2008

Info Post
this weekend was busy but in the best way possible! apartment hunting with stef is finally proving to be fruitful and the notre dame street walk with kristina and pat was absolutely lovely!

my favourite curly haired friend did not disappoint! we spent a solid hour making extravagant plans and getting increasingly excited as we thought of how to make them real!
she helped me map out my entire future as usual, and infused me enough optimism to get me through the next few centuries!

while we were planning our next movie night theme (last time was french films, this time it's goldie hawn pre 1990) we stumbled across this clip and imagined what it would be like if variety shows like this dean martin one existed nowadays. I think robin williams could host and nicole richie could be his first guest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment