Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 22, 2008

Info Post






While going through the show package for the Spring/Summer 2009 shows, I came across a lot of great faces. Some of them I'm following for a long period/time, others I recently discovered or heard about. Anyway, here are a few of my favs, ones I'm deff. keeping my eyes on. From top to bottom: Cicely Telman and Zuzana Lettrichova at Trump, Eva Marie at Major, Lucas at DNA and Ty at New York Models. And ofcourse, Daul Kim, see her one here below. Elite surely was my fav at the shows cards this season. x


Update!





Surely I'm hell no finished with picking out my favs and the best showcards. Here are another three favs of mine: Andrea Abrego at Next, Kathleen B and Olga Sherer at One. Olga, what a change, wow.

More to come when I'm back from skydiving, if I'm not in shock or dead, haha. x



Oh, and I'm keeping an eye on Alice Berdeu from Elite aswell. Since, when rocking Margiela, you do gain some cool-points, ha.




photos: models.com & the imagist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment