Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Info Post
Well, well, well. I'm a sucky blogger. So to make up for it I'll do a super awesome post (I hope). It's about the new love of my life - this dress.
I found her on my last day off along with this gorgeous, almost weightless silk scarf. As soon as I saw it on the rack, I knew it had to be mine. It fits like a glove and is surprisingly adaptable - it can be all 'Great Gatsby' one minute and then rockstar Agyness style the next.
Here is what I wore it with (this is my favourite outfit of the moment) -

'Oh, the scalloped edging...'

I wore this to the best cafe in town - The Wild Parrot. We sat outside in rainforesty garden in the comfiest couches in the world, eating nachoes and bitching about the Veronicas (nude photo scandal/Dean Geyer) and Oprah. Best day ever...

Worn: Cream dress - op shop, grey tights - op shop, black brogues - op shop, scarf and purse - op shop. Yay! 100% thrift here I come!

I must say this also - I would have posted yesterday (I really, really wanted to!) but I was busy working on my entry for a little black dress competition running in my city. It's such a cool competition and I hope I don't bomb out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment