Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Info Post
the crisp autumn breeze blowing through my window this morning is probably to blame for my ridiculously inspired mood today.
in less than 4 hours i've made important decisions such as

  • i must learn to knit before i leave for europe
  • i want to look over my spanish books from cegep before hitting spain
  • i'm bound and determined to take my idea of starting a little vintage shop and making it a reality.
  • school will be fun! even if i end up at dawson for a year to finish a DEC
  • i would like to take a dance class this winter
  • it's imperative i pick up an instrument, any instrument really, but my little heart desires a banjo most of all
  • i need more thick stockings before autumn truly hits
my daily habit of lurking stranger's blogs has led me to a new muse for this fall. The Cherry Blossom Girl is French but writes her blog in both english and french and each entry has enough pretty pictures to send any girly girl's imagination running wild. (Isabel - you will love it!)

ALSO, I've decided it's time to start applying that imagination to halloween costumes for this october. (Both Mike and Stef will be touring in the states this year on halloween so please i need people to adopt me as their friend for the event!)
so far my ideas are as follows:

Margot Tennenbaum

















Wednesday Addams




















Thelma and/or Louise





















lastly, since we're on the topic of muses...Zooey never fails to impress...



0 comments:

Post a Comment