Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 28, 2008

Info Post
I was walking through Les Cours this morning on my way to work and seeing I had some time to waste decided to stop in that little pink paradise called Lollipops to browse a bit.
I ended up lingering and chatting with the Manager of the store for a little over half an hour, and would have stayed longer if I hadn't been due at work!

It turns out the store doesn't just look like a parisien boudoir, it is based out of Paris and has stores all across France (and the rest of Europe)! The woman who works at the montreal "branch" designed all the furniture herself with her mother and they are opening a furniture store on st-laurent this winter!! Needless to say, I immediately subscribed to their mailing list so I'd be of the first to know about the grand opening!

Now I have yet another thing to look forward to in Europe; Lollipops has stores in Paris, Nice and Barcelona!!! Yay! One item per city!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment