Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Info Post
I'm just now waking up from my turkey,mashed potato and stuffing induced coma and pondering all the exciting new things coming up in my future!
It seems like the last 2-5 years have been a revolving door of huge changes and i'm finally feeling like I've developed some serious adaptation skills which are going to come in handy this upcoming winter!
I'm currently registered as a full time English Lit student at Concordia due to start in January and I couldn't be more excited! Although I'm intimidated by the idea of going back to school, I'm also incredibly anxious to be learning new things again, and having found a topic that honestly interests me is making it a little bit easier to find motivation!

It really feels like the timing of this trip, and having settled into my new apartment all happenned at just the right times! The coop is officially the most wonderful home I have had so far! Although it felt a little chaotic at first between painting, integrating two animals into one space and slowly acquiring furniture to fill the place, now it's quiet, cozy and one of the most peaceful little havens!

It's been great having Lola around while I have the time off, and I'm kind of hoping that if I can get some government grants for going back to school, that I won't have to work too much and might even be able to handle having her around when I'm a student! With the fenced in backyard, and the slowly forming friendship between her and William she is fitting in better and better at this new place! She also has a new friend who lives just down the street, and I've been told it might even be a budding romance! We shall see!

Mike is leaving in a week and a half on his fall tour with Trigger Effect and when he gets back it'll be take off for Paris time! I'll be spending the time that he's gone visiting family and friends as much as possible and taking pictures of 24 different outfits and placing them in a scrapbook-style agenda to bring with me to Paris so my outfits are already put together when I get there!
If anyone wants to help in this ridiculous endeavor, please be my guest!!

I'm hoping to have a low key birthday celebrating for Stef and I before I leave, maybe a little girls night in or something. A Marie-Antoinette them perhaps? I'll think of something!

My camera should be in when I get home from work! Fingers crossed!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment