Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Info Post










The Rachel Zoe Project
As I'm living in Amsterdam and the serie will not be out untill 2010 or some, I'm so happy that Youtube is there and I finally get to watch the first episodes! Here above you find the first one, and maybe to some it may be a little too much, a little too American, for myself and probably a lot of others it's loving fashion even more and quite inspiring to see.

Rachel Zoe may be known for her styling on Nicole Richie, who did the re-do. But theres so much more beyond just that. Even now that today Nicole isn't a client anymore, right? I hope that one day, I can be able to do this, a small army of celebs, who I may dress in a very unisex and edgy style. I see guys with handbags and girls with big jackets, for example.

But for now, as I just watched the first episode, it's on to the next one. Peek at the person who posted these vids for the other episodes, I hope theres more to come. Cool. Adieu, x


source: youtube. and thanks JC! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment