Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 16, 2008

Info Post
Thank you all for the lovely comments on my vlog! I'm glad people liked it and more coming, hopefully very soon. This is the outfit from the day I made the vlog (hence the shirt). Today I was sick and came to school late in the day. Since I was tired as hell and my hand was swollen up to the size of K.Lag's ego, I didn't bother putting together an outfit and just wore pajama pants and a tee shirt to school. That's fatal, guys. I would never do such a thing, but I did. It was strange though, people seemed more weirded out I was dressed normally than they do when I draw mime lashes on my face and wear doilie hats. They also seemed a little disappointed.And in uncanny look-a-likes I-like-to-creep-my-peers-out-with-my-stalkerness news, not only is there a Twiggy in my grade, but a Siri Tollerod as well! Today when we were on the computers I found her this picture of her. She was freaked out. I told her not to take it personally, you look like a model and that should be enough.
hey, look at me, i'm hardcoreeee
Anyways, I studded my denim vest with the studs from my belt, but does anyone know where I can get new ones? Also, any suggestions for a different arrangement of ze studs? Tell me!Belle is going to the hospital for some tests and the like within the next few days, and I will not be able to look at FRUiTS with a clear conscience without knowing she's good and healthy and in her usual table cloth-wearing condition. Feel better bb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment