Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 20, 2008

Info Post

R Godfrey Rivers - Under the Jacaranda 1903
Purple - Associated with royalty, spirituality and mystery. A colour which can be sweet, bright, serious or quirky. Inspired by the gorgeous flowers that dominate the sky outside my window.

I always love birthday parties because I enjoy gifts and merriment. And everyone holding off on all of their own personal bullshit for the sake of others. If only things happened like that....

Tom's 21st



Tom's 21st



I'm all for the midriff trend except I'm not sure about showing mine off. I thought that this would be a nice way to dip my toe in the proverbial water. Lace top - op shop, skirt - homemade, cropped singlet - Supre, brooch - etsy.

PS - The comp went well but no prizes. :( It was a fun event though. I'll talk more about it when I get some pictures of the other entries and you guys can decide whether the winner was the best one. I don't want to sound like sour grapes without some sort of evidence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment