Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Info Post

At any given time, I have a wishlist in my trusty little notebook of things I'd like to buy sometime. There are fairly affordable things that get checked off pretty quickly (Kiehl's Crème de Corps lotion, for instance), things that have to wait a while (a new Macbook) and things that are pretty much unjustifiable pretty much for the foreseeable future (Chanel Jumbo XL bag). It's not so much that I need to remember that I want these things, but they serve as a motivator, like if I just buckle down and work a little bit harder, they could be mine.

And then, every once in awhile, the list gets pretty bare. It's not that I have everything I want (although my closet is pretty much busting open at the seams… so maybe I do), it's that nothing much is exciting me. I've been to all the stores, clicked around many a website, and I'm just not spotting those I-have-to-have-it items that usually get me all giddy inside.

Is it me? Is it fashion? Have I really reached the end of my wishlist? (Um… and does that mean I can justify the Chanel bag?)

I'd love to hear what's at the top of *your* wishlist at the moment. Christmas is coming, after all! I'd like to have something on my list for Santa.

Comment away!

{The one exception to this post is last season's Phillip Lim Tally tote, which I still totally want and which they've still got at full price at eluxury.com, even though it went on sale everywhere else months and months ago. Grrrr.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment