Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Info Post










Ilja Visser, Fall/Winter 08-09.

She just showed her fall/winter 2008-2009 collection, which I still find a little weird. However, I like Ilja Visser, so ofcourse when she's showing or doing anything, I'll make sure I can be a part of this.

Ilja is one of Netherlands talents, yet I still believe that she's not a true design artist in the way we would look towards the high fashion labels. She doesn't push limits. But I do believe she will be selling worldwide, and with the three different lines she's doing all in one brand, theres something coming from her, for every price-range and there is deff. something for every one to like.

From very wearable cardigans to showpieces you will only find in the magazine, Ilja does her thing and makes it work. Yet, there was one show a year or some ago, who was my fav, and she hasn't pulled that level off again. I truly believe she can, can, do better. And I hope, with the smart people she has in her team, next season, this January we'll see it.

Styling of the show was done by Venus Waterman and her team, I think they should let Venus in the design-perspective aswell, so the styling can be done in a better way. Now some shoes and it's set. The hair/makeup and music were great, the venue was aswell. But theres so much more, you don't see on the show, but I know it's there.

On to next season, so far, so good. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment