Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Info Post
I bought myself a new blazer from the charity-shop down the street today. Scottish plaid is one of my favourite patterns and I love wearing blazers in general, so I decided to get it even though my wardrobe is getting overfilled with clothes:

Whenever I look through any of my old 90's fashion magazines, there's always these big cool blazers and Scottish plaid patterns. Being a big fan of Twin Peaks I love this kind of fashion! Here are my biggest inspirations:
while looking for modern examples of something similar to the ultra plaid fashion, I found out that D&G made a beautiful plaid collection for this fall. I guess they must have had the same inspirations and I'm certainly inspired by this:

This pattern keeps getting back. Every century has their own way of using it. It can  be sexy, punky, elegant, casual, modern or classic. It's like the best pattern ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment