Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 27, 2008

Info Post

















The other day my dear friend Chriz and I went for a little walk around town and some shopping, ofcourse. Ha. I remember being a little pre-sick, since it was lastweek, but also the fun we had that day. It's always nice being with him, since I don't really know him for a long period, but it feels as if I do.

On our little trip we visited two of my fav new stores here in Amsterdam, first up is DestinationShop, one who just opened and if quite similar to Kokon to Zai, founded by Robert Risteski, and has a certain cool touch as the location isn't mainstream at all, which makes the store a place you'll only find when you know about it. Which I like, haha.

In the store you find brands such as Eric LeBon, Horace, Marjan Pejoski, Peter Jensen and mucho more! So if you're in Amsterdam or coming this way, I'd say, go and visit it!

Destinationshop, Weteringstraat 46 H, Amsterdam 1017 SP Amsterdam, The Netherlands












Next we said hi to Jarwo, one of our friends who is working at SPR+, the outlet store from the known store SPRMRKT, which you'll find a little more up at Rozengracht and has always been one of my fav ones here in Amsterdam. Labels from Dior Vintage to Hendrik Vibskov, Maison Martin Margiela, Rick Owens and mucho more.

Which you all find in this one aswell, but 50%! I saw this gorgeous suit by Margiela, who I may buy, but it's still not the cheapest, and salmon, so not sure, but.. it fits perfectly, so who knows. Ha. Lateron we met JeanPaul, Jan Clemens and Aynouk there and went off for a drink.













So the drink turned into a bite at Jan's place, which was fun, Jarwo is really good at cooking, so he surely can do that more often haha. And from going to the supermarket, having Aynouk on Jarwo's bike, which was a little scary, but fun, haha, to eating, being lazy and ofcourse, tagging along for a party: UNK.

Okay, UNK. Well I havn't really been to that one for such a long time, but I had fun. Despite the fact the people wern't the most fun and the music was almost horrible, I can say that it's all about the people you're at the party with. And, with Aynouk, it's very much always one. No one else takes of her pair of trousers to put them on her head, pure fashion, but in such an insane way, I sometimes want to kick her, and say: act normal gurlll! But in the end, theres only one and I love love her!






Today I'm styling a show for some mainstream labels, Convers, K-Swiss, Levi's and more. Tomorrow I'm doing a Karl Lagerfeld shoot for Blend and work work these couple of days. I have so much photos to share, yesterday JeanPaul, Majid and myself had a bite at Supperclub, which was truly amazing. And nice nice.

Whatelse? Tomorrow it's Aynouk her birthday and thats all, I have to run now. Fuck Adieu, xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment