Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Info Post
I've been trying not to buy any clothing here in London since the icelandic kona is so week but I couldn't resist when I saw this amazing outfit from 1920's. 
It's one of the most amazing vintage item I've ever baught, I cannot wear it myself, it's too small but it's more of a collector's item (I buy a lot of clothing to use in photoshoots). The amazing part is that a picture of the boy that wore it the year 1927 was attached and also information about where he actually wore it. He wore it at a ball to raise money for a home for blind children. I think the picture and the info add so much aura to this item and makes it magical.


The outfit:
CRW_4905

CRW_4918

The picture of the boy:
CRW_4913

CRW_4917



It reminds me little bit of the burgundy material Alexander Mcqueen used for AW08


00240m

0 comments:

Post a Comment