Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Info Post
I read a fun article today about tea cups and how to figure out stuff about your coworkers by looking at their cups. I have a very personal tea cup myself so I thought it would be fun to write something about cups. My tea cup is a birthday gift from my sister. It has a lovely wizard of oz print on it which reveals my secret fascination for old musicals or just that I'm into vintage stuff (?). When I was little I remember that one of my cousins had a my little pony cup and I was really jealous of it. Since then I've always been very observant on cups for some reason.  The cup or mug is in a way an accessory compared to other porcelain. 








If you don't have a cup or mug, there are lots of nice ones to be found on Etsy:
  
Of course the best mugs are the beautiful vintage ones. Unfortunatly 50's porcelain has been so popular in Sweden for the last couple of years. Collectors pay insane amount of money for the right peices. So for those of us who are poor students, they remain a wet dream (accept for the few ones that are being remade):
Stig Lindberg, Russel Wright, Arabia

0 comments:

Post a Comment