Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Info Post


Paris Fashion Week seems like a month or some ago, but on the net it's still alive and going on and on. I heart blogging, but I'm in love with some of the other bloggers! Am recieving such kinds comments and messages, thanks everyone. But also the massive hype around Jean Paul and I, still a bit unreal and weird, but nice in a way aswell. :)

Anyway, havn't been blogging a lot these days, I hate it.. but I'll make it up. I've just been busy with Dirrtyglam, and since they pops out with a new issue tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken, it was deadline deadline deadline. Next is ELLE-girl, for whom I'm doing a shoot tomorrow, from early in the morning, but you don't hear me complain. Ha. Some styling for other magazines and.. Mykro! Can't tell a thing yet, but trust me.. as it will be completely exclusive and not sold, it will be major! Ha. Things are looking very well and so far, so good. The team is working hard!

Whatelse? A party, an exhibition, hopefully a little break read: holiday, xmas, maybe a small trip or two, a book, a new drink and whatever else. Oh, and Kamel from Style and The City, see my links right, has put up some cool shots from me outside Bruno Pieters, and put some really really kind lines next to it. Kamel, I truly adore you, and hope to run into you again, it's always a pleasure seeing you. And next time, I'm the one taking a photo of you, wish you all the best!

I can't put in words what this last fashionweek did for me. Eventhough I'm sort of happy to be back, I wouldn't have want to miss it, at all! Anyway, for now, a few more things to write and finish, and someone, anyone, who knows someone from The Silent Years? I want them to come to Amsterdam, been listening to their music for a year or some, and I still havnt seen them in town, grrr.. Same thing with Racine, when are you coming doll?

Oh well, I should go to bed, almoooost. Almost. Anyway, more to bullshit and blog about this weekend. Deff! x


photo: styleclicker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment