Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 20, 2008

Info Post
I do believe there is nothing more heartwarming than a warm bowl of homemade-with-love pumpkin soup on a monday afternoon with Patsy Cline in the background. Nothing at all.

The wedding was fantastic this weekend! Mike looked better than ever in his three piece suit and wonderful new boots! And his family was warm and welcoming!
Sunday was equally wonderful because my Grandmother and I put together the 2nd annual pumpkin-day at my parents house and baked 4 delicious pumpkin pies and a batch of pumpkin potato soup large enough to feed a family of 40!

I might be one of the only people who is excited for it to snow already, but more than that, I'm almost unbearably excited for my trip! Everything is booked, we have a fantastic apartment in the 2e arrondissement in Paris and have managed to book the entire trip for well under what we budgeted for! Now I'm going to make our itinerary so we can figure out which attractions we'll be visiting on which days!

I've registered for 4 classes this winter, one of which I'll be sharing with the most lovely Kristina Mahler!

So basically once I get back from my adventure, Christmas will be around the corner and then I can officially buy my bus passes at the student rate again! Hurray!

Who wants to rent a cottage at New Years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment