Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 20, 2008

Info Post

When I'm not busy obsessing over slouchy fall boots, I do really enjoy catching up on my celebrity gossip. I'm pretty excited to pick up the new issue of W mag with Ange & fam as photographed by Brad, but I was even more interested in reading up on the backstory. In short: Mr. Pitt insisted on getting 70 rolls of a film that hasn't been manufactured in four years, which in part had to be tracked down and couriered from Tel Aviv to the South of France, and then he wanted another kind of hard-to-find film, which then had to be hand-carried by a W editor to France. I guess when Brad and Ange are giving you an exclusive, you jump through every hoop to make them happy, but really? Makes for some very fascinating tidbits, at the least. You can almost imagine the panic that must have ensued at the W offices every time Brad made a request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment