Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Info Post





]





Lastweek I went to this exhibition here in Amsterdam called Kiki on Steroids! at Mediamatic.

You may not see it at first, but it's about women who turned into guys, male, men. I wish they also made it about the other side, guys who turn into ladies, but maybe it's the fact you hear and see that more often, which makes this quite unique, yet really nice.

It gave me such an inspiration to see the men, who grew up being a girl, but now are so goodlooking and some of them are even really attractive, I must say so. Also Bogomir made a good vid with DJ Lupe, who I've been watching for a small 6times, ha.

I don't know why the gender-thing hold my intrest this much, but besides that, I believe I just find it great to see people becoming the person they truly are from inside out. And however, for a lot of people, the men/guys may look weird or this whole event slash exhibition thing may be aswell. To me, all I see are goodlooking and real men, nothing feminine at first!

Oh, and the exhibition was in this, labyrinth made out of black boxes, where you could get a light to put over your head at the main entrance and the video of Lupe and more was downstairs, lala, my compliments. Suchs a great one, again, Mediamatic rocks. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment