Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Info Post
This whole blogging community gets bigger and friendlier by the day. I started this blog (reluctantly might I add) to keep up with all the girls in my group of friends since they had all started them too!
It didn't take long for me to start enjoying the idea of having a place to put my thoughts out there. I never really knew about or could have imagined the fantastic world of everyday people like me who have absolutely beautiful blogs of their own that I am now completely addicted to reading. Although I could probably post for three weeks straight about all the lovely girls out there who inspire the clothes i wear every day, I think I'll pick 5 for now and maybe start a "blog of the week" type deal or something...
Here are the 5 girls I'm currently the most obsessed with following:


1. The Snail and the Cyclops
Aside from liking to pretend I look like her sometimes because we have blonde hair and bangs in common, Libby also recently informed me they had a friend in common back in Boston! Basically I look to her wardrobe remix and blog posts as a sort of vintage style bible when i'm not sure what to do with a certain outfit!



2. LiebeMarlene Vintage
Speaking of style bibles, Rhiannon's daily posts about vintage inspiration and lucky vintage finds are the thing I look forward to most every morning when I open the internet! Sometimes I check her blog before even checking my e-mail. I realize i still have time to get as good as she is at picture taking and photo-shopping, but in the mean time I look at her blog as something to live vicariously through!



3. The Tea Drinking English Rose
Not so much for outfit inspiration as just a generally uplifting blog. From the layout and pictures in every post, to the eloquent way she writes this blog always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!



4. Loveology
Sometimes I leave her blog open in the background just for the pretty music that she always chooses! She's also a girl I look to for cheering up when I'm feeling a little lack luster! She always has the prettiest Flickr Favourite posts and it's such a pretty layout!



5. The Cherry Blossom Girl
I'm sure I've mentioned this blog in a previous post. Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl is one of my absolute favourite ones to read, probably because of the always interesting locations she chooses to photograph her outfits in and the way she always has a great theme going on! I'm headed to Paris in less than 2 weeks and I can't wait to discover some of the areas she mentions and take pictures in them myself and pretend to be even half as fashionable as she is!




Lastly, remember a few posts back when I said I wanted to let my hair go all natural with hopes that it would turn out like Kirsten's when she was on the Lula cover? Well I managed to do what I think is pretty close:

0 comments:

Post a Comment