Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 23, 2008

Info Post







The other day Jean Paul and I went for a little garbage shopping, read: secondhand and vintage, here in Amsterdam at Waterlooplein. I ended up with a new furrcoat and he bought himself this amazing polaroidcam. Anyway, as I was going though the photos, now that I'm sich and took the half-day off, I had to post these images, also to make sure everyone knows that this kid is one of my best friends and probably the most stylish person I know.

I'm sure 2009 holds a lot of unexpected, yet super cool stuff for him. As the person he is, the performer, the model, the artist, the designers, the stylist, it all, he's truly unique and.. he has a blog these days! See my links and find his name, JEANPAULPAULA.

We're up to do some amazing things this January, keep an eye on our blogs! And JP, i heart you, you're Bananas, ha. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment