Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 31, 2008

Info Post




















Yesterday it was Aynouk her Birthday Bash!
After a day of shooting for Blend, I met Jan Clemens for a speedy shopping hour, as we still had to buy Aynouk a present. Lateron we met Chriz and Jarwo for a bite and haha, Chriz bought three black wigs and we bought the Ruby Mac Lipstick, to show up at her party, dressed a like, haha.

I had so much fun yesterday! After a few drinks we went to Casablanca for some Karaoke! The first song was Wannabe from The SpiceGirls and Aynouk, ofcourse, Bubba, Christopher, JeanPaul, JC and myself jumped on the stage for the first song and act haha.

There are so many horrible photos I can't post, but trust me, it was one of those night, I will not forget, never. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment