Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 24, 2008

Info Post







BOY
Photography - Alasdair McLellan / Stylist - Joe McKenna / Model - Zdenek at VNY Model Management

Today I finally found some time to read and peek the latest i-D. In it, I found this terrific editorial, who was, ofcourse by Alasdair and Joe McK. But also so so great to see Zdenek, who I've been fan from ever since he did, was it Jil Sander? I believe I've put him in Dirrtyglam a little while ago, nah?

Anyway, this story is a small profile on the latest Commes des Garcon collection for men, which I ofcourse love, since it's very feminine and playfull, with the skirts, the lengthes and the belts, without saying it's womenswear. Or at least, thats how I see it.

Again, I hope more guys get inspired by this. Even fif that means, longer shirts, smaller jackets, even a skirt or just maybe a different cut. Thats all for now, I will keep on saying this over and over, ha. x


source: tfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment