Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 30, 2008

Info Post

I spend hours a day on this computer mindlessly browsing pictures of celebrities or other bloggers who I consider to be inspiring to me style-wise. Occasionally I wander over to the pages of the designers that dress the celebrities I look up to...but I had never really given much thought as to what the designers themselves looked and dressed like.
I went to browse around at E.R.A again last night (quite possibly my favourite store in the city, vintage or otherwise) and got to talking with the owner again. We got onto the topic of Erin Fetherston when I picked up a 1940's coat that resembled something she would design.
She told me I reminded her of the Erin herself, which I didn't realize until now might be the greatest compliment I have ever received (as well as the most innacurate!!)! I've been idolizing girls like Zooey Deschanel and Kirsten Dunst for their style without even knowing that the girl behind it all is actually just as adorable!!!

So Erin Fetherston, aside from designing scrumptious, girly little numbers that make me want to spend money I don't have, you are also my new muse for the winter season!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment