Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Info Post


I've made a very important decision today. I spend lots of time shopping for clothes, shoes and outwerwear but I never have anything nice to wear underneath. I always thought I didn't care about having matching bras and underwear or cute things to sleep in, but now I seem to be entering a phase where I do care about such things.
And so, my goal for 2009 is to build a collection of beautiful, matching undergarments, some pretty, satiny things to wear to bed and wake up feeling pretty in, and a cozy bathrobe that doesn't make me look like I'm 90 years old!

I think I'll begin my quest at Urban Outfitters, because even though I rant and rave about how expensive they are for nothing, their lingerie section seems to be the one reasonably priced department in the whole store!
When I have a little saved up, I'll head over to Stella McCartney and buy out the entire line...



From top left to bottom right:
1-3 Stella McCartney
4 Night gown from Urban outfitters
5 Vintage nightgown found on e-bay
6 Betsey Johnson knee length bathrobe sold at Urban Outfitters
7 Underwear sold at Urban Outfitters
8 Goldie Hawn (image found via google image search)

0 comments:

Post a Comment