Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Info Post
z is for zebra


I really do love the idea of Halloween- books holding special powers, magical elixers, black cats and full moons, and even the possibility of stumbling upon secret hidden curiosity shops. Of course every Halloween ends up being a little bit less then enchanting, but I think this year I'll try and put a little more effort into enjoying the evening. The above photostrip is my first attempt at participating in the festivites - next up, conjuring some sort of costume so that I don't have to fall back to good 'ol plan B again (the same silly mouse costume I stitched up a few years ago)

PS As I was typing this post my roommate was messing around with a little harmonium on our dining room table. I made him record a spooktacular sound clip for all to enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment