Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Info Post
The always wonderful Mila from Loveology has honoured me with a tag! This one is about 6 of my favourite things...

The rules:
Mention the person who nominated you. List 6 unimportant things that make you happy. Tag 5 blogs. State the rules. Notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated.

1. Filling notebooks with useless lists of things i want to buy or how i want to decorate my future home...(I have a drawer full of them!)
2. Hanging my laundry on our clothes line to dry! (i've never had one before and it reminds me of a movie....)
3. Getting e-bay or etsy packages in the mail. Secretly I shop online more just to receive more packages! It's so much more exciting than stupid bills, and I feel like I'm getting a gift!
4. Putting on a record and dancing in the kitchen with Mike Lola and William for hours!
5. Going on late night drives and stopping at random locations in the country to take pictures and go on adventures, the way Stef and I used to do when we both lived with our parents!
6. Reading the lyrics written by artists I like, and especially reading along as the song is playing...



Now it's my turn to tag, I tag: esme and the lane way, sweet dreams till sunbeams find me, the snail and the cyclops, a clock without hands and ringo have a banana!

Once again, I can't tell you just how much I'm enjoying slowly integrating myself into the enormous world of blogging! It;s intimidating once you see how many people out there are so fantastic at it!

This morning there was snow on the ground when I walked to work. I can still see some on all the rooftops of the houses but the ground snow seems to have melted. The holidays are just around the corner and as I've mentioned many times I just can't wait for Christmas sweaters and party dresses and gift wrap!
I received my dress and boots in the mail today and they are just as wonderful as I hoped they would be! I've already paired them together and worn them to work despite my intention to save them for europe! Either way I felt like an angel in the beautifuldress and the shoes are absolutely the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned! It'll definitely be one of my favourite outfits!



0 comments:

Post a Comment